Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Not too lengthy, but very fun!

Beautiful artwork, very fun gameplay and nice dark music (up until you beat it, at which point it's a nice break from all that swift and easy action).

As far as I know, there weren't any glitches, and the medals were fun and easy to get. All in all, what a great entry for the Power of 3. 10/10 and 5.

Rollball Rollball

Very good.

I liked this very much. My only concren is that it's too short and repetitive.
I'd love to see a sequel to this. And assumably this was entirely made in Flash AS3. The levels are a bit too large which made this very slow moving, so I'd suggest checkpoints where you could recover from (especially if the levels are much larger).

Finally, this really reminded me of those levels in Crash Bandicoot 4 (Wrath of Cortex) where you are inside of a ball and having to manouver through the level, almost identical to this. Given the opportunity, study from that.

Good job, great game and graphics.

SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

This game is pretty great.

Great gameplay which synchs up with the music pretty nicely. Very simple but clean graphics ('cept for the rocket ship and the 'destroyer' at the end...) and the story (or objective to be more precise) was fairly fluid. Great job.

On a side note; I'm not sure if it's just me or for more people, but the Medal System isn't working... I've got the in-game achievements but for NG's Medal System it shows none are unlocked... Would that be a glitch of some sort?

Anywho, great game. It's one of the rare few sequels (or a sequel of a threequel) that doesn't suck.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

UP! Found a glitch

This game is fucking amazing, you have cutscenes and everything.

But the glitch for me is when I die, I come back with only 1 health. That makes it so difficult for me.

Awesome game, though.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

I can't believe masking could be so great...

Normally masking is a means of special effects or animating, but you made it the source of the entire game!

The idea is simple, but no one would've thought of it.

Also, I'm stuck on 63...any other reviewers help?

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Why is this on front page again?

This came out, like, 2 years ago (or 1 and a half)

Not enough games being submitted or something? Ok.

Good though

Insurgo Insurgo

Another game without seriousness

This quite a good game. It doesn't need a story or any seriousness, or what most other games have, violence, involved.

I'd give you a 10 but the idea is rather original.

I enjoy it, though. I'll vote 5 on the meter for you...

VoidSkipper responds:

Thankyou.

Why does an original idea cost me a point? o.O;

Either way, thanks for the five!

Mental Mental

Very difficult

but smart. Easy though, then I realised I did it the longer way when I checked the guide...

When will people realise that the glitches are by there PC, get the latest flash player, idiots.

Now, just fix up the graphics and thats it.

CattlePult CattlePult

I'm lame. I can't do lvl 10

Other than that, love it.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

That was easy

Infact, the last level wasn't that hard. You should've create some more obstaces or something...Very good though. Those 'error' levels were WAY too easy, though. You must've gotten lazy?