-{D}- Inspector Gadget (Remix) -{D}- Inspector Gadget (Remix)

Wow man, wow

Nostalgic and awesome, great sounds, fantastic breaks. Well worth my time.

RD2010 - Robot Factory RD2010 - Robot Factory

This is pretty sweet

What you had in mind while making this works very well. If you put the call out for flash artists to animate this, I would've done it surely.

Next time, hopefully.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Ahh that sucks. Glad you enjoyed the song though!

An 8bit Kid on weak drugs An 8bit Kid on weak drugs

Damn I love this

Kick ass melody you got there. I love it, it's so catchy.

Great job.

J.D. - In My Head [AMP Remix] J.D. - In My Head [AMP Remix]

That was incredible

Only 3.7? This songs deserves a higher rating. It was great. Great sounds, great timing and great vocal editing.

You arte definitely on my watchlist now.

AMP responds:

Thanks stokovski :)

Illusion [prev] - F-777 Illusion [prev] - F-777

Well it sure seems to me that you've changed.

This song seems to go all over the place, and it's absolutely insane. Sounds great, but it seems as though you lost your sense of structure in this one. It starts of very powerfully, though the drum stutter seemed to happen too soon. There's a lot of variety in this, so that's good, however they don't seem to blend in well with eachother (an example would be at 1:10). Also the fact that there's no real melody until 1:23, which still is kind of cut short, implying that it's of no importance.

Maybe that's just the genre, I don't know, but that's how I feel about this song. Still can't wait for your next track, and hopefully it will be more in control.

^&amp;gt;Wish You Were Here&amp;lt;^ ^>Wish You Were Here<^

10 bucls says you won't respond

'Cos you probably thought this song was dead.

Starts off a bit slow and repetitive, and I can't really spot a bassline for quite a bit. The little mix at the start is what I hoped I'd continue hearing, but let's not waddle on only a part of the song.

When the drum and bass fades out so we could focus on the melody, it could've been done better. It seemed a bit too fast.

The rest, however, was pretty great.

_=Hooligan=_ _=Hooligan=_

Pretty good

You might want to be more original with the opening drum beat, though. I feel like I've heard that beat a billion times. The sudden drop to softcore music worked out kinda well but if you're gonna use a genre, stick to it.

Decent job, though.

Hotplurplegnome responds:

yeah it sounds kinda used
but anyways thanks for the great review
one thing i couldn't fully understand...
softcore....
do you mean the breakdown and the melodic part?

Awesome Techno Awesome Techno

That was pretty great!

I loved it, not too hardcore and easy to follow! Good job.

Mushu-Productions responds:

Thx! Glad you liked it man.
Peace -
Dustin

Aborted Bass Aborted Bass

Not too good.

Nice try. Needs melody.

Garage Rock Garage Rock

I remember when this was in the works!

Still sounds awesome. I'm going to ask you for an exclusive song soon.

codymishka responds:

Thanks alot, you definetly helped make it good by providing some critisism. And thanks for the 5.